Tuesday, April 5, 2016

HELLO GORGEOUS !

 Sorry I'm late My wonderful Hubby is yet again having another issue  with His left leg. scary time for us right now.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating my cards. I used tempting turquoise Craft paper From STAMPIN'UP!  I used Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamp & die set, DISTRESS MARKERS.
HELLO GORGEOUS ! tag lawn fawn sequins, bakers twine navy & white. from my stash. zig zag stitch.

Thank you for Visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week, I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Says Monday Challenge -TRY TO RESIST

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie 

1 comment:

  1. I love those crazy birds and you've created such an adorable card with them, Dottie. I hope your husband is feeling well soon. Thanks for entering your card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!