Wednesday, May 25, 2016

God Bless America

Hello one and all, wow time sure fly's! here comes memorial day, Where I for one salute all those in the Military and those we have Lost. today I'm doing a Salute to our Wonderful Beautiful Country I love this Country.
                          But Not our Government  !

 I used white card stock for my card then I layered it with a plaid Red, White & Blue. I added my Ribbon from the May Patriotic CollectionI made the red Whit and Blue stick pin added a Red paper rose a couple Embellishments I used lawn fawn navy & white bakers twine

from my stash I used red letters and wrote out God Bless- then added our United States "America" sticker & a piece of white foam from my stash, and my Round Die cute .

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you all have a wonderful week and a fun Memorial day. we will be doing our BBQ as always. I'd love to have you become a New follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

"You know you are Soulmates when you complete each others sentences" I am very Blessed !

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Crop Stop Blog #16
Word Art Wednesday-# 232-233 anything goes

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Love the patriotic card! The layering and details are simply awesome! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Patriotic! Thank you for slipping this by WAW Family Friendly Challenge - I leave you with this scripture - John 3:16 God So loved the World He GAVE his one and only son - that whosoever Believed in Him [Jesus] Would have Everlasting Life - enjoy your week! Gail WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous patriotic card, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. It always blesses my heart to see your wonderful creations linked to our challenge. Have a blessed week, and please join us again real soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!