Saturday, May 14, 2016

thinking of you - PRAYERS & LOVE

today I created my card for Saturday Sketch with  someone in mind. all of the products were from my stash. I used my Simon Says stamp "Sending happy Thoughts" also my die cut "Leanna Butterfly,
 I also added my seem binding "Aqua" and bead berry spray clusters " white" from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
&  2 yellow paper Roses. 
I enjoy playing along in all challenges & I would like to thank you for visiting my blog today.
I'd love to have you become a new follower of mine and I will be happy to do the same for you.I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Simon Sketch Saturday - # 412

 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie  

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!