Thursday, May 19, 2016

you make me smile


Happy Thursday everyone, I hope all is well  and this week is going positive for everyone..

 I love playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. today I used teal card stock and a Rose pattern paper from my stash, I used  Verve STAMP Thoughtful Florals w-08-010. 

stamped my tag "you make me smile" I added gold ribbon by Really Reasonable Ribbon along with Roses also from Really Reasonable Ribbon   I used Tim Holtz black soot Distress Ink

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today,I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Verve Stamps Challenge 

God Bless
   Hugs

  Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so lovely, Dottie! Love that beeautiful paper. That sweet sentiment and word window punch brings back such great memories of my first days with Verve. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!