Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Thank you

Happy June 1st. what a beautiful day here in Sunny Florida.

 I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love making my cards. I used Cream card stock Blue textured paper buy BAZZILL . I used Tim Holtz die thinlets wildflowers # 661190.  I added  Thank you Die cut from Little B.

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today,I hope you're all having a wonderful week.
I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm share my card in the following challenge,
Simon Wednesday Challenge. 

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Dottie! The die you've used is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!