Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Silver Snow

It is always a Blessing and Honor to have you stop by my blog.Wishing everyone a safe week.

I'm sure everyone knows all about Hurricane Matthew is going to hit the East Coast of Florida. our Governor feels this is going to be a dangerous storm hoping it passes them all by and goes out to the ocean. Sending prayers to everyone on that Coast.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges. and I love creating each of my cards. I used Gray card stock gray snow flake printed paper white card stock  a silver pinwheel with a snow flake on it.
 I then stamped it with my wood blog stamp
"Merry Christmas" with Silver Ink added a silver string bow
 all from my stash.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Freshly Made Sketches

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, and I hope you were save during the storm. I love the paper rosette. Penny BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card! So elegant and glittery! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!