Monday, November 28, 2016

O Christmas Tree

Happy Monday I Hope you all had a very special Thanksgiving. having all of our family and friends with us is always so amazing, our children grand children and great grand children and Friends too.

It is always a Blessing and Honor to have you stop in today.
I always enjoy being creative in many ways, &  I love creating all of my card for friends and family and all challenges. I used  my Sizzix Tree, Christmas # 2 die cut. I used Green felt and tiny red balls on my tree. I then added my red and white bakers twine, &  a sticker from my stash "O Christmas Tree". printed card stock with trees printed on it by My Minds Eye HOLIDAY CHEER

 Thank you again for visiting, I hope you all have a wonderful week.I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Simon Monday Challenge - O Christmas Tree

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

Christmas Decoration in our home & more to come .

            Our N- Scale Christmas Train 2016 & tree
 We love Christmas and getting together with Family, in NJ and here in Fl...

2 comments:

  1. Love all your creations...amazing ideas :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! LOve your use of felt! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!