Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WITH THANKSGIVING

Happy Wednesday everyone, so happy the Election is now over and done, no more Commercials thank God! and now Congratulation to our 45th President of the United States Mr. Donald J Trump! the people have spoken.
 

It is always a blessing and a Honor to have you visit by my blog. I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love making my cards and other crafts. today I used cream card stock layered it with a fall paper then used wood grain craft paper  all from Michaels I used my Cherry Lynn design die Thanksgiving. I printed PSALM 95:2-3 From Word Art Wednesday. I added a bow using seem binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon  two small pieces of round wood disks ( Hubby cut for my stash). I used my thumb punch for my fall leaves.

I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends. I hope you are all having a wonderful positive week

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Word Art Wednesday - anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Thanks- Thanksgiving
Crop Stop - anything goes
AAA Cards - # 77

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

 This is so very perfect My BFF posted this Thursday morning and boy does it hit home so many people have acted like spoiled brats over this election it is over and done grow up and accept it. Thanks Barb you are the best !
I have found through life this to be so very true and I just wanted to share it.  

5 comments:

  1. A super chic design and wonderful for thanks / thanksgiving. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, this is such a beautiful Thanksgiving card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Dottie, perfect for our challenge this week! The scripture is wonderful, and your beautiful bow works so nicely with everything else - thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design and I love all the fall colours. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!