Tuesday, April 4, 2017

RAINBOW - HAPPY EASTER


I used my Darcie embossing folder, using Tim Holtz Distress Inks of several colors and using white card stock, brown foam and my Easter basket die cut and bunny die. I added some flowers and bows from my stash .

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and weekend.  it is always and blessing and a honor to have you stop by for a visit.

I'm sharing my card in following challenge.
Simon Monday Challenge 

God Bless
 Hugs
Dottie


So sorry I have been MIA for so long, I will not be as active as I was,
 I have many more months of healing and rehab but I am slowly getting stronger. and yes this surgery was well worth it, my Joe has been a saint taking care of me cooking, cleaning , his love is just amazing.

2 comments:

  1. super cute card Dottie...love that gorgeous rainbow background...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!