Wednesday, March 28, 2018

COFFEE & FRIENDS

Happy Wednesday Everyone ! just 4 more days and it is Easter Sunday.  Boy this year is flying by us so fast, where did the past months go so fast?

  Today I used my STAMPENDOUS cling rubber STAMP - House - Mouse Designs Cling Coffee Crazy HMCR99 .


I added aqua dots to both the card and the tag, I used my Copic sketch. I used my Embossing ink and powder for the cup and steam. I used white and aqua card stock 2 aqua doilies  and a teal ribbon Bow from my stash .
 I love these stamps, by STAMPENDOUS ! House - Mouse Designs

thank you for visiting my blog today it is always a pleasure to have you visit and i enjoy reading each comments.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:
  Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes 



show me some Love 
 Hugs & Blessings 
                Dottie

                                             HAPPY EASTER
 

1 comment:

  1. So cute and fun, love those little mice. You are right this year is flying by.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!