Saturday, June 30, 2018

Play

Hello everyone, so sorry I have been MIA so long as most of you know we moved a little over one month ago to a beautiful golf course county club Gated Community. up from Pinellas Park Tampa bay area, to Zephyrhills Fl about an house north. We absolutely love our new home, and neighbors.

well I guess better late then never I made my card today using white card stock, my STAMPENDOUS cling rubber stamp Beach Toss # HMCP14 House Mouse Designs.
I love everyone of them and keep getting more as I can.I used my PRISMACOLOR COLORED PENCILS,
some small sea shells in different colors and my Clear Stamp "you're never too old to play". 

I enjoyed playing along even being late, it was still fun. Hoping to find time to get back to playing in all the challenges every week.

We have 2 of our Granddaughters visiting Gracie going on 11 and Lily going on 5 in July. they are going home Thursday, so I will get a little more time to do the challenges.

thank you so much for visiting my blog,It is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by and visit my blog.
 I love when you leave me comments. I enjoy reading them reading them. Have a fun and safe weekend.

  I am sharing my card in the following challenge
House - Mouse& friends Monday

 Hugs
Dottie

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous, great stamp and awesome colours used. Thanks so much for entering into our Anything Goes option theme BACK TO SCHOOL current challenge and good luck in the draw. .
    {aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends ♥ HOUSE MOUSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Dottie lovely to have you playing with us again after your house move..adoea this cute mousey creation, who wouldnt want to play on the beach in this glorious weather..
    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon chall.

    mousey hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dottie :-) the image is adorable and I love the one layer CAS design and the little shells are perfect embellies!! Very cute :-)

    Good Luck in your new home, it sounds lovely!!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge 🐰
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little scene on your card! Love how you colored it up Dottie, and the clean and simple design. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!