Wednesday, October 24, 2018

PROVERBS 9:10

Hello all well here is another month almost gone. the weather has been changing and I'm loving it. Next year around this time of the year, Our beautiful granddaughter will be getting married, We know Taylor will be a Beautiful Bride. and she is so tiny  her gown is being ordered a 00 but we all know it will need to be altered to fit her tiny body all of 89lbs.

now on to my card.


I used Black, Light Gray card stock, I also used a lavender and gray Cross paper. I added some flowers, Buttons double sided craft tape
a small Black bow from my stash. and My Hot Glue gun.






thank you so much for stopping in and visiting my Blog, I love creating my cards and I hope you like them. I love reading your comments, please visit again soon, Have a wonderful & safe week.



God Bless
  Hugs
Dottie - DT member
Word art Wednesday





1 comment:

  1. This sure is a wonderful Bible verse. So nice it is to see art created using God's precious Word.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!