Wednesday, April 28, 2021

April Showers Bring May Flowers

                                      Good   Morning Everyone, 

                                         

   April sure did fly by us fast ! just a few more days and May will be here.

 

            these are the products I used to create my card.



                                       

 Heavy Cardstock - White, Heavy  Cardstock - Pprinted card stock by Echo Park Spring Fling collection  pop dots from my stash

Copic Sketch #B00 #G00

#BG23 #BG000B93 # E93YR02 #Y06 #Y18#BV0000 #BV13 #R43



  double sided tape. Round  Embellishments. Embossing folder by DARCIE, ELEMENT STICKERS ECHO PARK Spring Fling.

 

  Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

the Sisterhood of Crafters - how does your Garden Grow

 Double D Challenge  April Showers


4 comments:

  1. Great design for our current challenge, "APRIL SHOWERS. " ♥ delightful design and colours.
    Thanks for joining in at [aNNie Designer for Double D challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project, BRILLIANT design.. Thank you so much for entering your gorgeous project into our "HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW " challenge atThe sisterhood of crafters this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Cheers, aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Sprung flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and The Sisterhood!
    Diane DD TSH DT's
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored Spring flowers Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘April Showers’ challenge! And, thanks for sharing in our fun over at The Sisterhood of Crafters too! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!