Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Great Things

                            Happy Wednesday Everyone

          I am Honored to be the April Guest Designer here on 

                                Word Art Wednesday.

         Today I created my card using the following supplies.


                               

White Heavy 120lb Card stock, Moss Green Textured Card stock  from my stash. printed card stock with Roses from the botanical GARDEN collection by CARTA BELLA PAPER  CO. I used my die cut frame  

I added Rose bud embellishments a tiny white bow and leaves. double sided tape & pop dots. also from my stash.  

 

 I want to Thank Karen for Inviting me to be a Guest designer and all of the Design team.

thank you all for visiting my blog, it is always a honor and pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments left by all of you.

  Hugs & Blessings

    Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge 487 - 487

1 comment:

  1. Hey fellow Floridian. What a lovely card. The bible verse is great and I really like the papers and flowers. Congratulations on being a guest designer at Word Art Wednesday. It is a pleasure an honor to be asked. They are an inspiring blog and it's so nice that they have a love in their heart for our Lord. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!