Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Hello Everyone wow this week is flying by fast here it is Wednesday.

                        I  hope everyone had a blessed Easter.

                  


                                                            

                 today I used the following products

   I used 120lb Heavy white card stock ," LUCKY LOVE" paper pad  


 I made my bow using white Lace, baby pink seem binding,  white pearls, white Lacey flower. double sided tape, hot glue, 2 way glue, Rangers Perfect Pearl confetti White.    Happy Birthday die cut

 this card will be  for my Granddaughter Lily's Birthday she loves Cats and the color Pink.

 

thank you for visiting my blog,  it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. and I enjoy reading the comments left. if you aren't a follower I would appreciate it if you would become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Hugs xoxo 

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday 

 Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!