Wednesday, April 28, 2021

LOVE YOU !

                                   Good   Morning Everyone, 

 April sure did fly by us fast ! just a few more days and May will be here.


                                        

             these are the products I used to create my card. 

White heavy cardstock, Baby blue cardstock, Cupic Sketch G21-BG000- N2, double sided tape, Hot glue MARVY JEWEL PICKER, blue Sequins. PENNY BLACK SO TWEET clear stamp.  We R memory keepers thumb punch.

 

 

 

 Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

 SIMON WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE -Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!