Wednesday, April 14, 2021

sending you Birthday Wishes:

                            Happy Wednesday Everyone                     

                          it is a beautiful day here in Florida

                                         

                    Today I used the following products 

  SSS White Cardstock 120 Base Weight. SSSThoughtful Flowers stamp set,



Copic sketch and copic caio #G21 #BV13 # BV000 # BG10  #E29 # Y06

 Versa Color Black Ink Pad  Water drop  Ranger Perfect Pearls Confetti White. 

 

thank you for stopping by today it is always a pleasure to have you visit, I enjoy reading the comments so don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you. 

Hugs xox 

 Dottie

 today I am sharing my card in the following challenge

SimonsaysWednesday Blog challenge- anything clean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!