Wednesday, April 28, 2021

TEA

      Good Morning Everyone, April sure did fly by us fast !

 Today I made  my card for "Word Art Wednesday PSALM 33:18

          these are the products I used to create my card. 


                                         

Plumb card stock for the base of my card,  I used craft paper by Prima over the base card.


                                      Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Coffee Cup or Tea Mug Steel Die Set Christian Religious (2-Pack) 4x6 Inch Sheets - 25 Pieces

 I also used My MARVY Punch (Now retired)  along the bottom of     my card. I ran white lace through the design from the punch. 


Plumb colored Rose and green leaves on my card  die Cut Coffee - Tea by Stamp Simply.

 

thank you for visiting my blog today it is always a pleasure to have you stop in for a visit. I enjoy reading the comments left, If you are not a follower of my Blog I would appreciate it if you would become one and I will be happy to do the same for you .

 Hugs xox

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

 Word Art Wednesday #  489 - 490

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!