Monday, July 19, 2021

celebrate


                                                           

White heavy Cardstock, 6x6 craft paper pad, double sided tape, pop dots, Copic Sketch #Y000 #YG06 #Y28, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, my small blending brush,wood stamp celebrate woo hoo,  from my stash. black ink pad, STAMPERS ANONYMOUS Tim Holtz Collection " COCKTAILs BLUEPRINT #CMS335.

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.

Simon Says Monday Challenge  Food or Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!