Sunday, July 25, 2021

Thankful

 

                                                           

Cream cardstock, 6x6  printed paper follow the sun paper pad, Thankful  wooden embellishment. flowers from my stash. pop dots, Hot Glue. Sizzix Embossing folder, orange gem.

 


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


   Hugs

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following:

 Freshly Made Sketches. # 495

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of the flowers on the paper that has flowers - fabulous dimension!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!