Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Friendly Dreams

                                          
 

    White Card stock from my stash, 6x6 Christmas Collection snow flakes & Blue cards stock from the Christmas Collection, White glitter paper,  Snow flake small die cut,  large snow flake die cut House- Mouse- Designs cling rubber STAMP Friendly Dreams HMCM06   Copic sketch  #YR000 #BG15,#E11 #E33 #C3 #Y28 #0  extra fine glitter, Merry Christmas die cut, clear gems


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

  Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge: 

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge -anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!