Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Happy Birthday

 

                                                     

Navy Blue card stock white card stock from my stash. Clear stamp Perfect Duet set # 4999. black ink pad, royal Blue ink pad. Copic caio #G07 # B29 # Y28, # Y08, #C3 #,Y06 RV 02, #R32, #E37, #0 #4. Oval Die cut.

 Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

  Hugs xox

  Dottie


 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges :

Making the card Challenge # 24

5 comments:

  1. CUTE card, Dottie. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner about the Sweet Kits. There are several of the embellishments sold separately in the store, or in the Sweet Kit. I hope you LOVE your new goodies. I've had so much fun creating with them.
    Have a blessed day.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Thanks for joining us over at Make the Cards Challenge! I love this line of stamps. There's one with the a cat around the ladies shoulders that is just fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and funny card. Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge.
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our Challenge #24 at make The Cards Challenge! Great way to use the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun birthday card, love the embossed background. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!