Wednesday, July 14, 2021

hello

                                                     

White Card stock, Gingham card stock,  sage green card stock for the leaves from my stash 2 aqua gems.   Sizzix THINLETS sophie Guilar # 664359  Script hello die cut   floral embossing  Folder pop dots, double sided tape, 2 Way Glue.

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

  Hugs xox

  Dottie


 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges :

Simon Says Stamp - Emboss it

Sisterhood of Crafters - Embossing dry or heat

 Double D Challenges

4 comments:

  1. WOW what a beauty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Summer Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    P.S. Thanks for also sharing this with us over at The Sisterhood of Crafters! Beautiful embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...that's really pretty. I hope you WIN the challenges you entered. This is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, thank you for joining our challenge at Double D. If you would click on your card title and link that instead of your entire blog that would be great!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the beautiful embossing and the paper pieced gingham flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!