Monday, July 26, 2021

NO PEEKING

                      


                                      

I made a card using a variety of Washi Tape and a Tim Holtz Snarky Cat Christmas Stamp Set.

I colored the cat with Copic Markers, # G29 #E11 #R29 #G00

For the background I used TEXTURE PASTE OPAQUE CRACKLE and Memory boy winter snowflakes lace I then spritzed with Distress Oxide Spray, I used a washi tapes

 

     Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs xox


I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

   Simon Monday Challenge - wild with washi                                    


 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!