Saturday, July 17, 2021

thinking of you


 

                                                                                        
                                     

                Today I used heavy White card stock, PRISMACOLOR PREMIUM COLORED PENCILS    double side tape from my stash 

 PENNY BLACK gentle thoughts , Tim Holtz Distress Ink -black soot-  craft papers Sand and sky. I also made a matching Envelope for my card.

 


 


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs xox

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - anything goes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!