Monday, August 2, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 

                              

                   Today I used the following products to design my card, 

        I decided not to do as everyone else today, I used Tim Holtz Products.

I used white Cardstock Printed Tim Holtz Back drop paper, Tim Holtz 9 Sizzix Die #664422 "Typewriter"  mixed Stamps from my stash,  Copic Caio  #Y08 # B29 #YR07 #R29 2WAY GLUE pop dots thin double sided tape, balloon die cut .

 





Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


Blessings

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following:

 Simon Monday Challenge _ Happy Birthday

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Dottie :-) I love how you used a TH typewriter! the background and balloons are fabulous too!! Awesome!! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the special $50 birthday voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Please email us
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!