Wednesday, September 22, 2021

autumn

                                                                 Welcome to my Blog   


                                   

I used Heavy Black card stock, Printed Card stock from my stash.  double sided craft tape, hot glue. Fall Embellishments from my stash,  small leaf die cut from Carta Bella Peach ribbed ribbon from my stash


 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenges .

Make The card Challenge # 34

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Autumn card, Dottie! Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Autumn card Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dar my computer has been hacked I can't use it for now, please let jill know I can't retrieve my email or anything I'm texting you from my phone. Be careful, someone is hacking our blog sights etc. Thank you

      Delete
  3. A great fall card! I love your fun mix of elements and great bow treatment! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!