Monday, September 6, 2021

Black Cats Wings of Bats & Witches Hats

 

 

                                        

 Today I used the following products,  

Simon Says Stamp white ink pad  Black card stock, Witches Dust Halloween Paper pad,

                    Simon Says Sneaky Kitties # sssd112284


Black Ribbon with kitties and ghosts 

  Halloween Assortment   Happy Halloween clear Stamp  fall leaves dies cuts,Pop Dots, Double side craft tape,

 

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.  I hope you'll stop by  Simon says stamp for even more inspiration shopping.  Also visit the Simon says Monday Challenge, and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge . They carry so many BIG name brands as well,  They are reasonably priced too. I have many products from all of these companies I love them all.   There is so very Many great companies out to for different products for card making. Have a super fun and creative day, friends.

 Have a Blessed Week

  Dottie

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

 Simon Says Monday Challenge - STAMP IT  !

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Dottie. The Really Reasonable Ribbon Club Assortment is so cute again this month. Great card.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card Dottie! Please don't forget you need to link back to our Two Old Bats Challenge blog in order to be eligible for the prize if we have one!! Love those kitties ... too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE. Who knows, there might be a prize without reaching that goal! LOL

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Dottie, what a cool stamp those kitties are! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! You've got so many cute things happening on this card -- that's what I love about this craft, all the goodies we can play with. Those cats are my favorite! Really great card for our Two Old Bats challenge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love cards with kitties! Your card made me smile. Thanks for joining us over at the Sept Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!