Thursday, September 2, 2021

fall

                                        

 Today I used the following products,  

 Black Inkheavy Textured cardstock, white cardstock , House Mouse Designs Cling stamp " Cling Berry Basket  Carta Bella Die cut set  Fall Blessings"  Large stitched  rectangle die cut  bakers twine brown,  Copic Sketch,  Sequins,  pop Dots, Double side craft tape,  from my stash.

 

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon says stamp for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon says stamp for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands as well, also Stop by Stampendous  they also have a lovely selection of stamps, die cuts and papers for all seasons. Stampendous and Carta Bella Has a Great Selection, I love their papers and stamps. I have many products from all of these companies I love them all.  Have a super fun and creative day, friends.

 Have a Blessed Week

  Dottie

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

House - Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - its looking a lot like fall

  WORD ART WEDNESDAY - anything goes

 Double D Challenges- anything with a Tail

9 comments:

  1. This is really sweet, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing your art in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always very grateful to have you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Fall card! These little meeces are getting their tummies full. Blueberries - yum! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Wonder how many blueberries will make it in the basket to take home? They look like they are eating them all! Fun image and colored up beautifully. Love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is just so sweet and the paper and die cut sentiment are perfect! Love the added sparkle too :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Dottie. I love how you arranged it and I like the addition of the twine. Very sweet and nicely colored. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet fall card! Love your mice and blueberry image. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Anything with a Tail" Challenge."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Dottie, thank you for joining our challenge at Double D, it would also qualify at our Four Seasons challenge!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute image and you've colored it perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Tail’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dottie! Thanks for sharing your Fall creation with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Love your twine a sequin additions too! It's still hot here so I think fall will hit us all at once! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!