Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Happy Halloween


                                        

 Today I used the following products,  

North Coast Creations Costume Kitty, White Ink, Black Ink,Happy Halloween Stamp, several Copic sketch, Lime green Embellishments from my stash, tiny bones "wishes'Pop Dots, Double side craft tape, Printed Halloween Paper from my stash. and  My Sweet Petunia.

 

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon says stamp for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon says stamp for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands as well, also Stop by Divinity Designs  they also have a lovely selection of stamps, die cuts and papers for all seasons. Have a super fun and creative day, friends.

 

I'm happy to be home was in Jersey visiting my family for a week,  glad I came home before their storm of yesterday roads and buildings flooded. I was told it was worse then Sandy, I missed not working on my blog and the challenges.

 

Blessings 

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp- Stamptember 

the four seasons challenge

two old bats halloween challenge

9 comments:

  1. I don't have words to tell you how cute I think this is! I love Halloween cards and yours is adorable! That kittie just makes the card and I love all the color you chose to play with! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
    Glenda FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card Dottie! I'm so happy you've shared it with us not only at Two Old Bats Halloween blog but also at our new Four Seasons Challenge. Great job!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that cat! Love him. Your card is cute and pretty at the same time. I'm watching the news right now. I'm glad you're home safe. Thank you for playing with us at Two Old Bats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you made such a FUN card and decided to play along at The Four Seasons. I hope you will stop by often. Your cards are sweet, and you need to share them. Have a great week, and keep creating.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dottie, I love your little kitty. You can never go wrong with a black cat and Halloween. Stay safe! Cheers, MK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a black kitty named "Ivy", she is a riot and a very sweet girl, she's my constant companion, follows me everywhere, right now, she's laying on a chair right next to me, curled up, sound asleep.
    Love your black cat card, looks like she's concocting some magical potion, I wonder what for? Fabulous DSP, the chicken breast bone on the corner is a great detail.
    Thank you for playing with us at TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. super fun Halloween kitty card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old /bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun kitty all decked out for Halloween fun! Great card! Glad you missed all the mess in NJ before that storm hit. It was unbelievable in some areas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dottie! Oh goodness, what a sweet kitty! I keep looking and looking at the pattern paper you used, I might have that one and I need to use it! thanks for the inspiration!

    Thanks so much for joining us in the fun at www.twooldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com

    -- Dalis
    www.stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!