Wednesday, September 15, 2021

happy Thanksgiving

                         
                                           

sage green card stock printed card stock  deep orange card stock, Happy Thanksgiving Blessings using die cut letters,  ,   Colors of Autumn Printed Cardstock   Beautiful Harvest Clear Stamp Set.. skinny  die cut, Fall leaves die cut, fall flowers from my stash.


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs 

Dottie

 

I am sharing my card in the following Challenge:

 Double D Challenge- leaves 

 

     

 

3 comments:

  1. Happy crafting in your new craft room. Time to make Thanksgiving cards and you rocked this challenge. I am so glad that you shared it with us at Double D Challenge, Leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Leaves’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty fall card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!