Saturday, September 4, 2021

Hedgehogs

 


                                        

 Today I used the following products,  

  Ranger ARCHIAL INK JET Black  Cream cardstock ,Printed cardstock,Stamp Set HEDGEHUGS , ( I have had this set a long time)bakers twine brown & white,  Copic Sketch, Pop Dots, Double side craft tape, scalloped die cut,

 

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon says stamp for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Lawn Fawn for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands as well, I have many products from all of these companies I love them all.   There is so very Many great companies out to for different products for card making.Have a super fun and creative day, friends.

 Have a Blessed Week End

  Dottie

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

Make The Card Challenge  # 31

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the printed background paper, so realistic! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute scene you have created Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love these little hedgies! Thank you for joining Challenge #31 at Make the Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!