Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Merry Christmas

 

                       
                                           

Red cardstock, Cream cardstock, Ginger bread Christmas printed card stock,  winter green card stock, Merry Christmas Stamp,  White Embossing powder, red white and green bakers twine. red Sequins, double sided craft tape, large pop dots.all from my stash.


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs 

Dottie

 

I am sharing my card in the following Challenge:

 Make the Card Challenge# 33

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card, Dottie! There's always something so festive about a card in traditional Christmas colors. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas card, love the gingerbread man print! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!