Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Merry Christmas

 


                                       

I used Heavy white cardstock ,   I used My Cling House Mouse Designs Ornament Sled stamp # HMCM2 I made my bow from the Bakers twine RED & GREEN from Hobby Lobby.

 I also used Merry Christmas wood stamp, hot glue, double sided craft tape and. Copic sketch & Stickles Star Dust for the Snow, Glossy Accents.


 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps. and also visit the Simon Says Monday  & Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

House Mouse Challenge # 349 - Christmas around the corner!

 http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love the traditional colors and the great twine and Santa hat. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new stamp! Cute card! I love the twine and hat. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun holiday card. They look like they are having such a good time. Pretty coloring and love the slimline design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dottie, this is so cute...loving you cute embellishments too! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!