Wednesday, September 1, 2021

My Blessings.

              

   Heavy Cream Cardtock, Printed Cardstock Seem Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon Beautiful Harvest Clear Stamp Set.This set may be retired I have had it for a long time.. 


 

I also used My Oval die cut, and Copic Sketch in several colors. I used My Black Ink pad by Ranger,  Sequins, a little sunflower.



 

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs 

Dottie

I am sharing my card in the following Challenge:
I'm happy to be home was in Jersey visiting my family for a week,  glad I came home before their storm of yesterday roads and buildings flooded. I was told it was worse then Sandy, I missed not working on my blog and the challenges.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautifully designed card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your card. The design is delightful and your beautiful Fall colors are so cheerful! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
    Glenda FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Fall card Dottie! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    THE FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Dottie. I love the sentiment and ribbon strip. Thanks again for sharing your sweet art with us, and come by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!