Thursday, September 2, 2021

Proverbs 16:9

 

                                        

 Today I used the following products,  

 Black Ink, Proverbs 16:9 Stamp,   heavy Lime green and Orange card stock, Embellishments from my stash,  pop Dots, Double side craft tape,  Spellbinders Oval die cut  Printed Fall Paper. seam binding a sweet flower from my stash. My Sweet Petunias  for stamping

 


Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon says stamp for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon says stamp for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands as well, also Stop by Divinity Designs  they also have a lovely selection of stamps, die cuts and papers for all seasons. Divinity Designs Has a Great Selection, I love their papers and stamps.  Have a super fun and creative day, friends.

 Have a Blessed Week

  Dottie

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge.

WORD ART WEDNESDAY - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Dottie. Thanks for playing along at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping off your art work at WAW - I wish you the best in the draw - Gail DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!