Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Smell the Flowers


                                        

Hello, friends! Today I created my card using the following products. Today I used Cream, White cardstock   printed card stock , Copic sketch, I used my Penny Black stamp set sweet you 

 large stitched  Rectangles die cut for my layered papers, I added  I added my embellishment  Smell the Flowers! I added gray & white  bakers twine and other embellishments from my stash .

 

 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit Really Reasonable Ribbon they have beautiful products. . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps. and also visit the Simon Says Monday  & Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges:

Simon says Wednesday Challenge - lots of layers

Double D Challenge blog

2 comments:

  1. Cutest little hedgehog frolicking in the leaves. I love the card, Dottie. I am so glad that you shared it with us at Double D Challenge, Leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute image and you've showcased it PERFECTLY! Fun creation Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Leaves’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!