Thursday, September 9, 2021

Sweet and Wonderful YOU

 

 Hi Everyone, Today I made a fun card using the following products.

I used heavy white cardstock I then layered it with a daisy pattern paper I added a 3rd layer my "hedgehog"  on heavy white card stock. I also stamped it with SWEET And Wonderful You. by Penny Black, I used my copics to color it in.


 then added my sweet ribbon Autumn Collection from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Lastly I added some white Stamens also from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I belong to the Really Reasonable Ribbon ribbon club, please go and check it out, I love all the ribbon for each month.

 

  Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit Really Reasonable Ribbon they have beautiful products. also stop by and visit Simon Says Stamp you will get a lot of inspiration form their blog. also visit Michaels they have had wonderful sales on their cardstock, I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

 The Sisterhood of crafters --cute and simple

3 comments:

  1. Dottie, this sure is sweet, cute and simple, thanks so much for entering our challenge,
    CAS (CUTE & Simple)
    with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dottie this is just adorable! I used to belong to that ribbon club but then got out of it when I had SO MANY beautiful ribbons but stopped using a much on my cards do to the bulk & increased mailing cost. But they are all beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Love the Autumn themed ribbon. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!