Saturday, September 11, 2021

Merry Christmas

                                           

        today I created Merry Christmas card for this challenge.

                             I used the following products :

white texured cardstock, printed card stock, 2 round die cuts from Spellbinders" Merry Christmas Stamp  Copic sketch # R46, #G09, White extra fine glitter & my Glitter Duster,  Gnome stamp set  I did the mask stamping with my little gnome here is a quick video on how to by Simon Says.  I added A red rose  leaves and  white stamens From Really Reasonable Ribbon,  I also used my red and white ribbon from my stash.  I added  a clear plastic with Red dots on it from Cricut.com that I use with my Cricut Joy.


 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit Really Reasonable Ribbon they have beautiful products. . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps.and also visit the Simon Says Monday  & Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - 

Word Art Wednesday- anything goes

ABC Christmas Challenge-

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Christmas card, love the rose detail. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!