Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Coffee





                                  

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

 

                       Today I used the following products

  I used heavy white card stock  for my base card.  leaf patterned craft paper and a salmon printed craft paper, 

 


 I used my die cut set by STAMP SIMPLY,  I used A Black ink pad  I stamped the cup with a A Clear Stamp" A Little Bit of COFFEE and a whole lot of Jesus"  from my stash. I also used a peach and white printed craft paper for the cup. I  used the largest die from this Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Banners die set. 

 

  Salmon Satin Ribbon and Bow from my stash. I added white sequins, foam tape, double sided craft tape,& hot glue.

 

I do hope my card gave you some inspiration today. I enjoy seeing New followers and friends visiting my blog. 

 I will never grow old of your visits and love to read your comments. I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you & would appreciate it if you would become  One  of my followers

 

Have a blessed day

      Dottie 

 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!