Friday, October 15, 2021

HAPPY Halloween To You !



                                         

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

   

                      Today I used the following products:

 I made my card by altering one of my stamps, It came from the Holiday Happy PCS SSSCM5009  stamp set. I used Orange Cardstock Printed craft paper 6"x 6" from my stash.  TIM HOLTZ Mini Paper Clips, small scalloped die cutScalloped edge die cut.I used my clear stamp Happy Halloween To You! from my stash.

Since I don't have a Halloween Mouse I altered the one I used,I colored it in using  PRISMACOLOR PENCILS. I made 2 Pumpkins using SIZZIX Pumpkin die cut.  I  added Ribbon at the bottom of my card.


 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

House Mouse-challenge. - Halloween

7 comments:

  1. Good job with the little mouse on the pumpkins! Sweet Halloween card, nicely done. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little mousey on top of the pumpkins. I love yur card's layout too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job adapting the mousie to your pumpkin theme. Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love the addition of the ribbon and all of the scallops. The scallops give it a fun look and I like that you stamped the face onto the pumpkins. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Dottie :-) the image is so sweet and I love the colors and pumpins, very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute mousey image love how you built up your design fab take on the Halloween option. Dottie ..


    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dottie-this is exactly how I started with the meece stamps. I just made cute little scenes like this one! Very clever! Thanks again for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!