Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Happy Holidays

 


                                  

    Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

              

                                              Make the Cards Challenge #38 

                  

Today I used Heavy White, Red, and White glitter Cardstock  Music note craft paper  Textured card stock,  Large tag die cut, Ice Skate die cut and Poinsettia die cuts. Oval hand Punch & a sticker HAPPY HOLIDAYS .from my stash,


Clear Gems,Pop dots, double sided craft tape, Foam Pop Dots.    silver bells Embellishment. from my stash, Dark Green  seam Binding, for my Bow,  I belong to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Club, it is very reason able to join.

 

  I do hope that my Card has given you some Inspiration today.

    I enjoy seeing Followers and non followers visiting my Blog.                                       

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge:

 make the cards challenge.com/2021/10/ #38

2 comments:

  1. That is such a classic and beautiful Christmas card and I love the little ice skates! Happy to see you playing along at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the great mix of dies. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!