Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Isaiah 43;6.7

 

                                  

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.

 

 I made 2 card today for the Word Art Wednesday challenge, I copied the saying from WAW page, I'm so sorry it isn't GREAT but I tried several times and this was the best I could do with it.  

                  Today I used the following products 

  Green card stock, printed leaves paper "SAGE PARK"  sage green ribbed ribbon, 2 White flowers and green stamens.

                             I used  scalloped die cuts


                              Hot glue, double sided craft tape.  

 

            I do hope my card has given you some Inspiration today. 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. & I would appreciate it if you will become  one of my followers.

 

Have A Blessed Week

       Dottie  

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Word Art Wednesday 

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty, Dottie. I love seeing the scripture used, and your colors are stunning. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!