Wednesday, October 20, 2021

trick or treat


                                             

                                                 

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 



              

Today I used Heavy Black Cardstock for my base card, Lime Green and Purple Cardstock,I used A stamp set By PENNY BLACK "goofy ghoul"  Cupic skech pens,#YR04 #N6,#YR000 # V17 #E33, Simon Says Die Cut trick or treat #czd64 Lime green gems / doodlebug design

 

 

Pop dots, double sided craft tape, Foam Pop Dots.  and Foam tape,  Purple & Lime Green Ribbon. I also used Simon Says Stamp White Pigment Ink for the bats

"I belong to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Club, it is very reason able to join"



     I do hope that my Card has given you some Inspiration today.

    I enjoy seeing Followers and non followers visiting my Blog.                                       

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Spooky / Halloween 

Halloween ModSquad Challenge 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!