Monday, October 4, 2021

Happy Fall

 


                                     Welcome to my Blog.

 




                         Today I used the following products.

 

 Heavy Rust Cardstock,. STAMPENDOUS House - Mouse - Designs  # HMCR99 Cling Coffee Crazy.   Plaid card stock  & scraps for my leaves from my stash,  bakers twine ( Brown & White).Fall leaves die cuts




Copic Sketch & Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I also used my Fall die cut, double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, Glue,2 way Glue, from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Mouse House & friends Monday Challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. I always have to laugh at this because they are so over caffeinated. I rarely drink anything with caffeine and when I do this is probable what I look like. I only have until noon to drink caffeine. I love how they are all having such a fun time. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card! I love the patterend paper and the pretty fall leaves. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, what fun this card is. Love the papers, leaves and bakers twine. Along with this cute scene, it's one beautiful card, Dottie. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the mousies just love romping in the fall. Funtabulous. So glad you shared with us at House Mouse & Friends, come back again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!