Thursday, November 18, 2021

Christmas joy


                                                          

                      

  Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.

                    Today I used the following products:

 Heavy White cardstock, Gold Cardstock,  Silver cardstock from my stash.Winter Snowflake Lace  Designer STENCIL 



 Satin Ribbon Aqua, Glitter Duster STAMPERS ANONYMOUS , extra fine white Glitter,Simon says High Dive Ink pad, & blending brush  ART IMPRESIONS Mini Die cut,  Christmas tree, doublesided craft tape, Pop dots.

 

 

 I do hope this card inspired you and I thank you for visiting my blog today it is always a pleasure to have you visit and leave your comments.I would be so happy if you would become a New Follower too.

 Have a Blessed week

 Hugs

 Dottie

 I am sharing my card in the following challenge.

Simon says Monday Challenge   Simon says Wednesday Challenge

Make the card challenge, Double D challenge - Trees.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie, such a beautiful card, I think that snowflake stencil looks fantastic. I like how you showed pictures of the products you used, although I don't really need any extra help to encourage more shopping! Glad you shared with us at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Dottie, pretty stenciled background! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Trees’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!
    P.S. Thanks for also sharing your beautiful creation with us over on the Make The Cards Challenge Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this frosty background thanks for a wonderful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at DD challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love your snowflake background. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!