Monday, November 22, 2021

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

 


                                         

 Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

                         I used the following products. 

  Heavy Silver Cardstock, Heavy White Cardstock ,  Royal Blue cardstock Christmas Ornament die cut   Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing folder, HAPPY HOLIDAY LABEL from my stash.

 Silver Gem, Scalloped die cut frame, Double sided craft tape, 2 way glue.

Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Peace on Earth Christmas 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty snowflake. Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got this embossingfolder myself and I like it. I did not use it untill now, but you inspired me!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Another BEAUTY!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!