Monday, November 8, 2021

HAVE AN-ICE CHRISTMAS !


 


                                         

                               

                             I used the following products 

  Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.

Heavy White card stock, Octagon die cut, Ice skate die cutHouse - Mouse - Designs  clear stamp, 

 


White Metallic String, White Extra Fine glitter, Glitter Duster,  Copic Sketch, Silver Snow Flake Embellishment, baby blue ribbon,  double sided craft tape, small Pop dots, Black ink pad,  2 Way Glue, from my stash.

 

 Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon Says  Monday and Wednesday Challenges . for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon Says for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands (and so much more).  Have a fun and creative & fun day. I hope you will go and Play along at the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge , Jingle Belle Rock Challenge  & ABC CHALLENGE  too . they are a great group over there.

               I Hope you have a wonderful and safe week.

 

  Hugs 😉

  Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

 ABC CHRISTMAS Challenge - Whimsical

8 comments:

  1. This is a fun set. I love the card and the beautiful embellishments you added to it. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun card! The ice skates are the perfect touch for this card. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used the same stamp, isn't he so cute, and such a good skater!! Love your embellishments for this card especially the skates. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little mousers! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cute mousey image great texture yo your card stock fab embellishments great take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful HM card with a cute image, love your card design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dottie what a very beautiful and sweet card, great embellishments
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - thanks also for entering our DT call x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!