Monday, November 1, 2021

Ho ho ho

                                 Welcome to my Blog today

                   

                        

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.


 

 

Kraft cardstock, printed craft paper - Echo Park Paper Co. 6x6  A Gingerbread Christmas 


 Die cuts Merry Christmas and Hohoho,  Stickers from  My Favorite Christmas by Echo Park PAPER CO. 

I also used Glossy Accents  By Ranger on Ho ho ho, 

 


                                            Ribbon bow


   I do hope that my Card has given you some Inspiration today.

    I enjoy seeing New Followers and non followers visiting my Blog.                                       

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

         Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card with the following challenge :

Simon Monday Challenge -  Any Holiday Occasion 

 Jingle Bells Rock -

2 comments:

  1. love the texty background ... so very glad you joined us for our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable card, so fun and festive! so happy you could join our christmas critter celebration at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!