Monday, November 8, 2021

Joy

                                                           

                                                 


     Welcome to my Blog I am always happy to have you visit:

                       today I used the following products  

 

Heavy Black Cardstock Heavy White Cardstock,Black & White Checked CardstockSwiss Dots Embossing folder, Black and White Bakers twine.

 


Sizzix THINLITS by TIM HOLTZ #660978. scalloped hand punch and label "Joy". 2 Black sequins Pop dots, double sided craft tape from my stash.

 

 

 Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon Says  Monday and Wednesday Challenges . for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon Says for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands (and so much more).  Have a fun and creative & fun day. I hope you will go and Play along at the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge,  Jingle Belle Rock Challenge  & ABC CHALLENGE  too . they are a great group over there.

  I Hope you have a wonderful and safe week.

 

  Hugs 😉

  Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.

 Peace on Earth - 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful black/white holiday card Dottie! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!